Dr. Hugh W Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh W Bailey?

CONTINUES TO THE BEST!!

Dr. Bailey has been my physician for over twenty years. He delivered both of my children (high risk), performed high risk surgeries years later. His demeanor puts you at ease and his professional and warm spirit proves to be the key ingredient needed in a world of "hurry up and shuffle out" patients.

Caring atmosphere

I felt like I was very important. Everyone was attentive and caring.

SUPERIOR SKILLS, PATIENT FOCUSED, PRAYERFUL, KIND

Dr. Hugh Bailey is a doctor for all times-- this generation and the next. HE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE! He works toward healing the body, and not just writing prescriptions that mask symptoms. He is patient, and allows time for patients to share about this complex mechanism we call a body. He knows that disease is impacted by mental and emotional issues that manifest in our physical being, and that knowledge alone places him light-years beyond the typical drive-by medicine that is popular today!

Treatment of the cause, not just the symptoms

Dr. Bailey is very interested in your well being. Because he believes in regenerative and restoring the body to homeostasis, not just treating symptoms with temporary bandages, you can have faith that the journey to good health will be complete.

linda Mendenhall Esq

Dr Bailey is hands down the best medical Dr I gave ever seen! He us the most thorough and caring and spends time until you are well and he listens to you as well Dr Linda Mendenhall

Find another OBGYN!!

Dr. Bailey is extremely unprofessional. He tried to sell me on a pyramid scheme during our appointment since he saw that I am a "house wife". The wait was nearly 3 hours, and a total waste of time. Find another OBGYN!!

Horrible care. So hurt and disappointed

I read the good reviews here in hopes the they we're right and went to this doctor. I am high risk pregnant and have tried several years to get pregnant. When he introduced himself, I thought he was great. But then I only saw the nurse practitioner for the first few times. She was very cold and abrupt. I was really looking forward to finally getting to see the actual doctor. When I finally got to see him, I can honestly say I've never been so hurt or disappointed. He is rude, abrupt, and very uncaring. He is insulted when your ask questions and challenges you like a teenager on the play ground. My sister was with me and she was completely amazed by the way I was treated. I was 14 weeks pregnant at the time. I was completed devastated by this experience and I changed doctors the very next day. My advice is to please don't go here. The office staff is rude except for a coupe of nurses. And you will be treated like an ignorant child robot. Please don't put yourself through this.

great doctor

Dr. Bailey is a great man. He helped me get pregnant when noone else could. I am a proud mom. I learned so much from him. I would recommend him to any one.

I never had a problem with him. He is a great doctor. It's true the wait is a little long. But i look at it as he just wants to make sure that he touches all bases about the baby! i would recommend him to any pregnant moms i know!!

wait time

i will recommend him to all women if i could because he is extremely efficient and goes beyond to satify patients. But my main concern is the wait time is what drives me crazy. something should be done to get it resolved.

Good doctor

He cares about my needs. Talks to me about a problem

Like a prison clinic

I suppose if you had nowhere to go and nothing to do, you would enjoy visiting Dr. Bailey's office. I have a job. An hour and 10 minutes after the appointment time, they took my wife back and asked her questions for about a 1/2 hour - while the person asking the questions struggled to input the information into a computer. Then, we were told to sit in the examining room and wait some more. At the 2 hour mark, my wife got dressed and we went home. They told us "we're ready to see you now". We declined.