Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Currie
Dr. Hugh Currie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with another office in Amarillo, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Currie is affiliated with BSA Panhandle Surgery, Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus and Bsa Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Currie has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Hugh Currie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.