Dr. Hugh M Ehrenberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hugh M Ehrenberg?

Excellent doctor

Dr. Ehrenberg is an excellent doctor. I went to see him when I was pregnant, after I had a previous HELLPS pregnancy. He was always kind and listened to my concerns. His office runs smoothly and I very seldom had to wait over 5 min to get in. I would defintly recommend him to others.

My favorite dr of all timr

Dr. Ehrenberg was fabulous. We were treated like family in a very stressful time. My whole pregnancy with my twins was stressful and complicated and he always took the time at every appt. to discuss everything with my husband and myself. We really felt like he was a part of this pregnancy too and when my twins came early at 29 weeks, he was right there to deliver them.

A GREAT DOCTOR

I AM WAS ONE OF DR.EHRENBERG PATIENTS IN CLEVELAND,OHIO HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO SEE HIM HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND IS VERY FUNNY

he was wonderful. went to him with serious complications and he took care of me and my twins very well. will use him again!

Caring and Professional

Dr. Ehrenburg was wonderful!! He helped us work through the difficulties of my pregnancy and knew just what to do when things took a turn for the worse. He answered the difficult questions and was there through it all; visiting me in the hospital; talked us through the whole process and seemed to genuinely care. In the end, we have two healthy twins and him to thank for it! I would definitely recommend him for a high risk pregnancy. Thank you!

Tells it like it is

We came to Dr Ehrenberg with pregnancy problems that my first doctor never explained. Dr E told us exactly what we needed to hear in a way we could understand, and took the time we needed to make decisions. He helped us through a difficult time, with a sense of humor that put us at ease. Thanks Dr E!

prescribed medication that would harm unborn child, was dismissive and ordered many tests that were unneeded costing thousands of dollars resulting in no cure. This doctor was unable to cure any of my ailments.