Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr
Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
this guy is a moron, an arrogant piece of garbage, really affecting the quality of life of his patients, seems to not even have enough concern to check their old medical records and plays everything by ear, for example, one of his patients had very bad sinus problems and the only thing he suggested was to wet a towel and by having a wet towel in the room that alone would help, i spoke to a man in his office and the man told me the "doctor" took his mother off of all the medication she was on and not too long after that his mother passed away, that's the kind of garbage this man is
Dr. Wilson, is temporary, but his medical skill, patient care, considerate demeanor and ease of communication are timeless. Dr. Wilson's disposition is sunny, warm and caring. He is a Godly family man, who once met, will never be "temporary" in your memory. He follows up on his patients and communicates with other physicians of the patient for continuity of care... A RARE FIND!
49 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Mc Lennan Co Med Ed Res Fn
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmity Medical Associates Pllc, 10502 Gary Ave, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Hugh H Wilson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.