2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Leavens?

Excellent Physican

I do not understand these ratings for Dr. Leavens. I have found him to be an excellent physician. He, by the Grace of God saved my life. I started to bleed internally and hospital staff could not track my problem. After a consul with Dr. Leavens met with me in great lengths. He heard me. He understood what I was experiencing. When he performed what I thought was a routine procedure became a life or death situation. I had five incisions in my stomach. It actually looked like someone had used a razor and basically cut me. I was twilight, and after a quick word with my husband, he performed the necessary procedure. To date, all is well. I found him to be kind and patient. One must understand that good quality care sometimes doesn’t come with a price but a will to receive the best service that money cannot pay for.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

WOULD NOT CHOSE THIS DOCTOR AGAIN

do not recommend

had to wait entirely too long in waiting room there almost 3 to 4 hours. he talked too much about nothing. did lots of tests and never had any diagnosis, except "hes not sure". arrogant. a waste of time and money.

Dr. Hugh Leavens is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elk City, OK.

Dr. Hugh Leavens Is this you?