Dr. Hugh M Lovejoy Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hugh M Lovejoy Jr?

Excellent Service

Terrible. Waste of time and money.

Highly Recommend

I saw Dr. Lovejoy back in early 2011 due to a lump on the right side of my neck. Long story short, he diagnosed head and neck cancer and performed the surgery to remove my tonsils and the swollen lymph nodes. He was excellent. Given the substative nerves in the neck region, he had to be highly skilled not to damage nerves that would have left the right side of my face paralyzed. I underwent cancer treatments and had the sad experience of seeing a young man who was not as lucky as I, his face sagging and paralyzed. I am thankful for his expertise and skill, but never had the chance to say thanks! I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I needed to. I strongly recommend him.

tonsils removed years ago

I had him take my tonsils out when my son was 6 months old---my son is now almost 8, so this has been quit a while back. But, he was an excellent doctor. He took my tonsils out when other doctors would not---even though I was in agony. I greatly appreciate him for helping me---he is a awesome doctor!!

Dr. Hugh M Lovejoy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.