3.2

Tries to get you in and out

Went and saw him a few months ago and he did well. Gave me a blockage that didn’t work on my back pain then prescribed me some generic medicine I’ve never even heard of one every 12 hours when they lasted at three hours the most. I guess since I’m 38 with perfect teeth and never failed a drug test I’m just there for drugs. The front desk ladies one is nice and one is ruder than anyone I’ve seen working with the public. Comes in chit chats for a minute then on to the next visitor.

Maddox and staff

I have been very pleased with the staff and Dr Maddox. He does it by the book and is a straight shooter and I like that. They do not play games when it comes to meds. Their pain management has helped me stay away from a knife and manage my back pain. Do what they say and take your meds as they say and there are no issues.

Don’t trust this clinic

Dr. had me on so much medication even after a spinal cord stimulator was “supposedly” put in to help with pain. (Twice) That I could hardly function. Don’t know how this place is still allowed to stay operational with all the bad reviews and complaints. Maybe one day someone will listen and something will be done.

Would Never Recommend Him

He's acts like he's God or something and is always right. Pushes this spinal cord stimulator reguardless if you really need it or not. Plus, kept me on so much medication it was like I was in a fog for over a year. I thought the stimulator was put in to wean you off the pain medicine?!?!! Every time you questioned this Dr. he will get so arrogant, cuss, and act so rude that it is unbelievable!!! I've witnessed him scream and throw patients literally out of his office. I wouldn't go back to him if my life depended on it. He shouldn't be allowed to practice like he does. I've never seen a Dr. get away with the stuff that he does.!.!.!

I was going to Dr. Maddox for about 5yrs i guess that's how long i was going. He was the first dr that help me i had all kinds of problem and still do but i try to deal with it. I started seeing him when he was in the other building and from the first seen him he help me with my pains.like i said i had several pain going on here and there but he was nice enough to take care of me and i hate i left him over a stupid drug test thinking i had felt and up and went to another dr if he would take me back i would go in a heartbeat. Don't listen to those hater you just doing your job ms.misunderstood

Dr. Hugh G Maddox Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anniston, AL.