Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugh S Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Hugh S Miller has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Hugh S Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He is thorough and extremely knowledgable, his demeanor can come off as arrogant at first but in my experience that is not true. He is blunt and to the point which can seem insensitive at times but it also means you know you are always getting his honest opinion and not just what you want to hear. He's a great doctor and I trust him.
I think Dr. Miller is a solid physician. While I had an astoundingly LONG wait time for both my initial appointment (with a different doctor in the practice) and for my subsequent appt with Dr. Miller (2.5 HOURS), overall I found that he had knowledge and recommendations that made sense. I appreciated his honest opinion on my particular situation, even if I may not 100% agree. I believe that he considers what is in the best interest for the patient, based on my experience. He is a credible, good doctor based on my experience. There are only a couple of doctors in the practice that I'd prefer not to see again, and he's not one of them.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Hugh S Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Perinatal Services, 9440 E Ironwood Square Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Hugh S Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.