Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh N Northcutt
Dr. Hugh N Northcutt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Northcutt is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center Mercy and Carolinas Medical Center Pineville. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh N Northcutt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. H Northcutt MD has been my OB/GYN since moving to Charlotte in 1997. He has guided me through 4 pregnancies that included miscarriage, post pardum depression, an endometrial ablation, and soon a partial hysterectomy. He has always been friendly, caring, approachable and highly intelligent to help diagnose and treat any issues that may arise.
Never had been to an obgyn before, but had to because of a cyst, he was unprofessional and made me very uncomftorable. But also tried to stick me on birth control with out telling me why, and wouldn't listen to the serveal times i stated I have a very low tolerance foe medicine. And also I care about what I put in my body. I ended up walking out, i will never go back or be belittled like that again.
Dr. Northcutt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Hugh N Northcutt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hugh N Northcutt in this video.
Dr. Hugh N Northcutt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.