Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Owen MD
Dr. Hugh Owen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jeffersonville, IN, with another office in Savannah, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Owen is affiliated with Clark Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Owen has 2 locations
11702 Mercy Blvd
Savannah, GA 31419
Book Online Now
Dr. Hugh Owen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Hugh Owen has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh Owen - Posted on August 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh Owen - Posted on August 20th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh Owen - Posted on January 21st, 2012
Saw my wife for 5-10 minutes. Sounded like he was guessing at her issue with no real diagnosis. Then prescribed something that made it worse. We ended up being billed $110 for a visit that wasn't worth are time. I will never go back to this doctor or recommend him.
Good for the basic stuff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh Owen - Posted on June 20th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh Owen - Posted on August 18th, 2009
no one checked my vitals. the doc rushed in asked a few quick questions. didnt explain much to me. did his thing and rushed out in a total of about 5 minutes. and no one was waiting. Office lady was nice but it wasn't even ethical to take the copay and insurance and only spend maybe 5 minutes in a rush. I dont plan to return.
Dr. Owen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clark Memorial Hospital
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Hugh Owen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hugh Owen's office for more information.
320 Gordon Gutmann Blvd Jeffersonville, IN : (812) 283-0023
11702 Mercy Blvd Savannah, GA 31419
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hugh Owen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.