3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Owen?

Best Ever

He was the best. Tried to call for an appt and found out he had passed. Going to miss him.

I have been a patient since 1994. I love Dr. Owen. I have just found out that he passed away. So sorry. He helped my son with an allergic reaction to a drug that caused a skin inflammation when no other doctor, including other dermatologists, could help. Feeling very sad.

Bad Doctor

Saw my wife for 5-10 minutes. Sounded like he was guessing at her issue with no real diagnosis. Then prescribed something that made it worse. We ended up being billed $110 for a visit that wasn't worth are time. I will never go back to this doctor or recommend him.

Good for the basic stuff

I saw Dr. Owen for the better part of a year. Acne brought me in and overall the care for that was just fine. When I had a tougher problem to diagnose, I had to go elsewhere and wish I did sooner.Also, while is doesn't affect the care given, then office looks like 1972.

patient

no one checked my vitals. the doc rushed in asked a few quick questions. didnt explain much to me. did his thing and rushed out in a total of about 5 minutes. and no one was waiting. Office lady was nice but it wasn't even ethical to take the copay and insurance and only spend maybe 5 minutes in a rush. I dont plan to return.

very short wait, very friendly and professional. Knowledgable and accurate diagnosing

Dr. Hugh Owen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.

Dr. Hugh Owen Is this you?