Dr. Hugh B Perkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh B Perkin?

Rude, cold, and rushed.

Both times I saw Dr. Hugh B. Perkin he was very cold, abrupt, and of not much help. I don't know if he dislikes women, elderly people, Mexicans or Medicare patients, or maybe all four, but he was not pleasant nor helpful. He instantly decided that my nocturnal incontinence was from a cup of coffee in the morning , a glass of wine with dinner and a cocktail after, and he offered no other diagnosis. I have had coffee and wine for decades with no problems but he did not look into any other diagnosis. He did not perform any exam, nor offer any medications. I felt like I was interrupting his busy day with my problem. He ended by telling me to wear a diaper. Thanks, I already do so since the sudden recent onset of this incontinence. He was not even curious as to why this just started happening to me out of the blue. I have great respect for the medical professions and like all my other doctors, but this guy is a piece of work.

Had to wait to see him as he was busy with a sick patient, but once he finished with them he seemed to be very competent and friendly.

Dr. Hugh B Perkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.