Dr. Hugh Selznick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Selznick?

DIADNOSIS WRONG, HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Experience was so bad I barely know where to start. He did not run proper tests. Assumed he knew the problem and he was so very very wrong. Arrogant and rude. Terrible bedside manor. Lack of compassion. Betrayed patient confidentiality. Choose another doctor!!!

Still waiting

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I called Dr. Selznick's office for an appt several weeks ago. His receptionist took my phone number and said she would ask Dr. Selznick if he WOULD TAKE ME. I am still waiting. After a few days with no return call, I called another orthopedist, have already been seen and am very pleased with him. I certainly don't want a doctor who has to consider taking a patient.

Dr Selznick change my life and probably saved it.

Posted on April 25th, 2010

I met Selznick in blackfoot idaho and could not walk after several failed ankle fusions.For eight years i was in extreme pain even on huge doses of pain pills.several drs around the country said i was fine but i still couldnt walk.i saw hugh and was walking in 5 weeks.Thank you hugh your the greatest dr ive ever met and there has been at least a hundred.Thanks for changing my life .Im doing everything normal now.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2010

I had a complicated problem with my knee and Dr Selznick figured out what was wrong, operated and fixed me as good as new! He spent time explaining to me what was wrong and what he was going to do to fix it. After the surgery, he spent time with my spouse explaining how the operation went and what he did. In the hospital he saw me 1-2 times a day and always took his time and never rushed. I reccomend him 1000%.

Fantastic Professional

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I had a problem that required surgery. I needed a top flight surgeon and in Las Vegas they are few & far between. I was referred to Dr Selznick and he was GREAT! He diagnosed my problem right away and he spent over 45 minutes with me on the initial exam and history. He presented me with options and explained each one ane when we decided upon surgery, he explained the procedure and its long-term issues and a post op plan. I have been treated by the best doctors at the finest hospitals in this country and Dr Selznick can stand up to every one of them. I reccommend him unconditionally!

Going for oral surgery - a pleasant chore !

Posted on October 21st, 2008

25 teeth to be extracted, sounds bad ? no pain, no gain! What a pleasant bedside manner. Is it out of line to say I enjoyed it?

Posted on February 9th, 2016