Dr. Hugh B Starks Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hugh B Starks?

Caring, Outstanding Professional

Dr. Starks is one of the most caring physcians I have ever met. He listens, works as a team member in the care of his patients. His team at Memorial Epworth is outstanding. He truly is invested in the outcomes of his patients.

Dr. Starks is the most caring doctor my daughter has ever seen. She has been to many facilities the past 8 years. He was the FIRST to spend the time and the quality of time with my daughter. Dr. Starks went beyond the average. If all doctors were this sincere and caring the mental health industry would be a true blessing.

Experianced, Professional, Friendly

My overall experiance was very professional yet personal he made me feel very comfortable talking about my issues.I liked that he was very skilled in medication management, this aspect of my treatment helped me continue to work and kept responsive to the needs of my wife and children.I would recommend him highly