Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugh Stelson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Evidence-based Medicine
Showing 3 of 3
I had chronic bladder infections for two years after I almost died from kidney infection. I would come in and tell him I was getting a bladder infection again and the urine sample was positive. He'd say well come back in a few days if it gets worse. So I was charged for two office visits. Once his nurse took it upon herself to complete a bunch of other tests and charged me for it. When I questioned it I was told to never come back. I never forgot it. My new doctor put me on a preventitive medication and by infections subsided
I have been a patient of Dr. Stelson's for over eight years. Hugh is a kind and caring physician who is knowledgable and professional. However; several of the nursing staff at the clinic are rude, unprofessional, and unethical. They have been known to be extremely rude on the phone, "accidently" delete messages before commiting them to the chart log, and give the name of a non-existant nurse when asked their name and for a supervisors name. They also have a high rate of inaccuracies when performing medication refill duties as well as message content. I was willing to overlook the nursing staff until yet another incident of error when relaying messages and taking notes. The error rate for this nursing staff is extremely high. Check other reviews.
Dr. Stelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Seaside Hospital
Providence Newberg Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1978
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Hugh Stelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions727 S Wahanna Rd, Seaside, OR
Dr. Hugh Stelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaside, OR.