Dr. Hugh S Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh S Taylor?

Too busy to provide personalized care

Undoubtedly a brilliant man. However, because of all of his administrative duties, other physicians in the group often cover for him. This leads to fragmented, sub-par care. Also, his nurses and medical assistants are a horrible combination of arrogant and ignorant. I would stay away from this practice for IVF.

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Hugh Taylor is an amazing doctor and an extremely patient and caring man. I assure you that you are in good hands with Dr. Taylor and his amazing staff. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to going to the doctors, but he was extremely patient and calmed my nerves. I recommend him without any reservations--you will be safe in the hands of Dr. Taylor and his amazing staff.

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for a number of years. He is extremely easy to talk to and doesn't rush through my exam and consultation. He listens to everything I have to say and gives me answers to all my questions. His staff is very pleasant and efficient. He has successfully treated my problems and eased my concerns.

Knowledgeable, informative & courteous !

Both Dr. Taylor & his nursing staff are wonderful. I had many questions, in which Dr. Taylor took the time to answer them all, he neither rushed nor hurried me along. I left my appointment fully confident that I had a great team working with me!