Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham?

Excellent Service all the time

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Vanlandingham and his team take really good care of their patients. Lots of attention to details. Highly recommend them.

Best Doc

Posted on February 18th, 2016

He is great! Easy to get an appointment.

Dr Vanlandingham

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr vanlandingham comes in, everytime, with a big smile on his face, he appears to be happy doing what he does best, being a devoted doctor, caring for his patients and showing compassion for them. He spends time listening to our concerns and addresses each of them always looking for the best treatment. He's upbeat with a great attitude and I would recommend him to anyone. I love this doctor and his staff who all make you feel like you are a priority and they put you at ease while discussing treatment... Not a little office but they treat each patient like we are. #1. Thumbs up dr vanlandingham for doing what you do and for hiring a caring, competent staff!!

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor, the best that I have ever had in my 58 years.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

He is the best!!!!!!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

One plus of going here is they are on top of scheduling and my waits have never been more than 5 minutes

GREAT Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2013

The staff is wonderful too! I've never waited more than 10 minutes and everyone is so kind.

Excellent Family Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Most of my family see Dr Vanlandingham and we're all pleased to have him as our physician. Always a joy is scheduling appointments and office visits.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor and his team.

"Highly" recommend this doctor and staff

Posted on February 28th, 2011

My wait time has never been longer than five minutes; my diagnosis has been 100% accurate; follow-up and bedside manner is excellent. I would recommend this doctor, his staff, and overall experience as excellent.

Awesome doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr. V is not just a doctor he has become part of the family. He always makes me feel comfortable and he really cares about his patients. Him and his staff are wonderdul and I always know he is going to get to the bottom of the issue and addressed it accordingly with patience, gentleness and accuracy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on July 19th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. VanLandingham. I went to him after not being happy with another PCP who I thought was not taking my health serious enough. After carefully listening to all of my symptoms and concerns he stated he would get to the bottom of the problem right away. Without hesitation he ordered the appropriate tests and referred me to other specialists. I got the answers I was looking for and was able to start treament quickly, before my condition worsened. His office is also well managed. I have never waited more than 10 or 15 minutes.