Dr. Hugh L Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh L Vu?

Wonder cosmetic surgery experience worth the wait

I'm giving 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟to Dr. Vu and his Wonderful Staff. I was looking for a cosmetic surgeon with a great reputation. I was speaking with someone about getting a mini facelift, a lady I did not know overheard my conversation, she highly recommend Dr Vu. The lady felt so confident in Dr. Vu's ability as a surgeon that she gave me her name and phone number and told me that if I was not satisfied with Dr. Vu's work, SHE WOULD PAY FOR MY SURGERY. Then she said, NO KIDDING. Dr. Vu's Staff was very patient and well informed, a very friendly Staff. The Staff answered all of my many questions with patience and understanding (they left the technical questions for Dr. Vu to answer) they knew I was scared of having a surgical procedure. Dr. Vu was surprisingly thorough with his explanation of my surgical procedure and the steps of my recovery. Being African American I was very concerned scarring and the skin healing process, I have no protruding scars. Dr. Vu informed me of the proper way my procedure should be done and answered my many many questions. I am very satisfied with his work and would highly recommend Dr. Vu to anyone who is looking for a professional, thorough, and patient cosmetic surgeon. I look great! All of my future procedures will be done by Dr. Vu. Thank you Dr. Vu and your wonderful Staff 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Very knowledgeable

Dr. Vu is one of the best Doctors out there. He has been my sons doctor for 8 years now and I wouldn't want or trust anyone else to work on my son. He is very kind and gentle handling procedures. He is very charismatic and knows exactly to talk to his patients.

Dr. Hugh L. Vu

I feel very honored to be Dr. Vu's patient. He has a very special gift of making patients feel safe, comfortable and well informed. He takes what ever time that is needed to explain the procedures and makes sure you know what you can expect to happen. His office and his office staff gives a patient the impression that you are entering a happy and well organized office. It's like they are inviting you to be part of their family in a very professional way.

Dr. is great. But his staffing is very poor. I think the Dr. needs to get a whole new staff or he is going to lose a lot of customers.