Dr. Hugh J Wallace Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hugh J Wallace?

Not my favorite doctor

Patronizing beyond belief. Talks loud and disregards patients concerns as over reacting "You are alive what else do you want?' was actually said to us. I would have died had my spouse not taken control and took me to the hospital and insisted they keep me. Dr. Wallace did not want to admit me. I stayed 10 days, and suffered greatly because of it.

did not care for patient

Dr. Wallace did not care for the patient, even when the family insisted on seeing him and stating it was a matter of "life and death." Did not care for patient. Dismissed family concerns as if we were "overreacting." Patronizing in his answers, with bedside manner warm but dishonest. Patient died abruptly greatly due to Dr. Wallace's negligence.

Birth Control