Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh L Willcox III
Dr. Hugh L Willcox III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Willcox is affiliated with Providence Hospital Northeast and Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Willcox has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh L Willcox III has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 19
I was in Columbia on a business trip and began having abdominal pain. I went to the baptist emergency room and they called Dr. Wilcox because I had ruptured my appendix. He came down very quickly and admitted me to the hospital. Within a few days I was eating, walking and went home feeling much better. I Don't know what I would have done without his help.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Willcox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Hugh L Willcox III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of South Carolina, 1850 Laurel St, Columbia, SC
Dr. Hugh L Willcox III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.