Dr. Hugh P Wong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hugh P Wong?

Rush hour

This young doctor is an example of why we should not trust doctors. Bad example. The other doctor I used to see here was nice and listen to me. This person does not care how I feel about my condition affect my life. Will not go to him again.

YOUNG, EGOTISTICAL DR. WHO DOESN'T LISTEN!

I have suffered with insomnia for over thirty years. I have seen many certified behavioral sleep medicine specialists... here and in " is Angeles. I have CBT-I (cognitive behavioral therapy) with every specialist... stimulus control, sleep restriction/deprivation, sleep hygiene/environment therapy, passive awake/paradoxical intention therapy and bio-feedback therapy... taken over ten different medications until four years ago a medication was prescribed that finally worked. The one and only time I saw Dr. Wong he promptly let me know he would not renew my prescription and he wanted me to start sleep restriction/deprivation therapy to satisfy his curiosity. When I told him I had been through this therapy many times before he didn't care. In fact he told me that this type of therapy worked on 100% of his patients. He didn't know basic things about my medical records so I got up and left. I felt like he treated all my past therapies were worthless. I'm in my sixties and I am through with young egotistical Dr's w/o won't listen. I'm not a guinea pig... life is too short!

Tells it like it is

I've visited Dr Wong three times now and each visit has been wonderful. Straight to the point and a solution finder. I would highly recommend him.

Giving the hard truths

I've had issues with sleep and snoring for a while and I've always thought it was something I could medicate away while ignoring my overall health. I was in denial about my weight affecting my sleep but it was beginning to affect my wife and Dr. Hugh was very forthcoming and helpful with my diagnosis. It set in motion a newfound willingness to look after my health and since I've lost weight and my sleeping has vastly improved after numerous check in by the doctor.

Would highly recommend

Dr. Wong is a true professional that knows how to treat his patients the right way. If you need a doctor that truly cares about your well being, this is the guy for you!

No Bedside Manner

I have seen Dr. Wong twice and both times were unsatisfying. He is condescending and impersonal. Nothing like making your patient feel terrible about themselves.

Sleep facility

Did not get enough information from him. Rushed visit

Dr. Wang is still a learning young doctor.He needs to be more patient and take time to listen. He is always on the move.

I had a great experience with the staff and with Dr. Wong. Like with every office visit, there will be some unexpected delays. I have always received the appropriate treatment and management. What I like about Dr. Wong is that he gets right to the point and tells me what might be the cause of my problem and also comes up with the most appropriate testing that has to be done to rule out other medical conditions. I would recommend this physician if you want someone that will evaluate your whole history, symptoms, and physical examination to come up with a plan to better your health, and NOT just a doctor that just gives me a medication and doesn't evaluate me further.

Good luck with this guy

This guy is young, pompous, and inexperienced...... Throughout the entire appointment he treated me as if I were gutter trash who's too stupid to slightly understand my own health. Instead of addressing the reasons for my doctors visit he said my health issues were my own fault and I should have made better choices in the past. Then he attempted to set me up for a slew of testing that had NOTHING to do with my issues. I've had medically tested and documented allergy triggered asthma since I was a child and this guy had the nerve to tell me that my asthma is all in my mind..that I have breathing difficulty due to being slightly over weight.... SERIOUSLY? So next time I'm around heavy dust or pet dander and my lungs close up....I'm supposed to think happy thoughts as he refused to renew my inhaler prescription....

Dr. Hugh P Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.