Dr. Hugo M Ferrara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo M Ferrara?

Muy buen doctor hugo Ferrara

muy buen doctor la verdad siempre muy profecinal le doy gracias a el ya qe mi bebe nacio a las 31 semana y siempre estuvo atento y siempre me dio segudad estubo al pendiete de todo hasta qe me hicieron mi cesaria lo recomiendo 100% el dr mejia el la verdad no me gusta ya qe vivi una esperiencia con el y no fuie muy Buena tiene un catacter muy feo y la midwife maybe superrrrrrr Buena me encata yo recomiendo 100% al doctor hugo :)

worst doctor ever

Worst dr ever he do a bad surgery to me and he never saw me againg he wrote a wrong diagnosis to cover him self I was a money for him .Now I'm seen a next doctor to make a correct surgery please becareful search before if I read all this comments before I never visit that office

Tengan cuidado con este dr

no lo recomiendo a nadie mi exoeriencia no fue nada agradable fuy a cirugia por tres fibromas en mi utero me opero via vaginal para remover los fibromas segui sientiendome adololorida cuando voy a hacer otro ultrasonido tenia los tres fibromas dentro de mi y me quito mi periodo no me quiso ver mas nunca por que ya no trabaja con mi seguro y tube que recurrir a otro medico y empesar de nuebo tengo que operarme este doctor hugo ferrara no fue nada profecional para mi jugo con mi vida por favor si pueden evitarlo haganlo hasta puso in diagnostico mal sobre mi para cubrir su herroe pero tengo todo mi expediente para probar todo a quien lo quiera ver tengan mucho cuidado con quien se atienden

GREAT DOCTOR

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF

Excellent experience - tried and trusted OB/GYNs

Was recommend by a dear friend. Had an amazing 1st and 2nd time experience. Dr. and nurses were very friendly, professional, and courteous. Dr. was able to find a solution in my care that I was desperately seeking for years now with other OB/GYN.

Eda farmer is evil and she works for Ferrara

Evil dr Eda farmer works for him so I consider that a poor choice! He is not so smart for keeping her around. She is abusive, arrogant and unprofessional!

Dr Ferrara is execellent, however he did not have the time to spend with each of his patient. They are over booked. If you don't have a condition or complication that will not bather you at all. But if you know something is wrong and no one call you to give your results, it is time to find another Dr.

This doctor is cold and just not nice. He doesn't have bedside manner and is in a hurry to get done with you. I wanted to express an issue I was having, but there was no time or moment that I could have asked him the question. He really doesn't care about his patients.

Amazing doctor...he took care of 2 of my pregnancies and I trust him with my eyes closed.

did not like his bedside matters, he had not interest in me as a person, no kindness, I do not think he understand women.

Excellent Doctor