Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugo P Juarbe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Preventive Medicine
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 13
12 years later and I love this Doctor more and more each time we meet. You won't find another like him. He is the person you should trust with your most precious. I have found that anyone who says anything negative about this Doctor is generally someone who has issues with most people in their lives. The truth is simple: Best pediatric Doctor in the entire state of Michigan. We are lucky to have him. Love You Hugo!! My family has improved so much with your help. Thank You for being You Doc.
My three boys have been seeing Dr. Juarbe since they were born and they continue to see him to this day (almost 20 years). He is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He spends a great deal of time with the them and is concerned not only with their physical health but their all around general well being. There is a great rapport between the boys and the doctor. I believe that he is everything a pediatrician should be and we have been very pleased. Unfortunately, his staff could be better. I'm not sure how much of that is under his control as much as it is the group that he belongs to. Wait times in the office are minimal but you may have to wait awhile in the patient room for the doctor. This is generally because he spends a great deal of time with each patient. You may have to wait for him but he will spend that same amount of time with your child. It's worth the trade off. Highly recommended.
Dr Juarbe is the best pediatrician, second to none. He is spot on with every diagnosis. He doesn't run children through needless tests. He spends ample time with each patient and makes sure all questions are answered. He is great with children, talking to them even when they are infants. Even with one of my children that has a complicated illness, he has always spent a lot of time time figuring things out and fixing her. I would trust my children's health to no one else.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Juarbe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Hugo P Juarbe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Associates, 555 W Wackerly St Ste 1600, Midland, MI
Dr. Hugo P Juarbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.