Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle?

Great doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I broke my hand awhile ago and went and seen dr pfaeffle he fixed it did a great job no pain now I haven't had any problems.Then ended up broke my pinkie same hand he put a pin in it seems to be doing good so far. He's a great doctor he knows what he's doing very kind always smiling very sweet man I'm sure I'll need him some more knowing myself thank god there's someone out there like that man 😘

Posted on January 14th, 2015

His work is PERFECTION ! Done right.... a work of art.... no problems. A nice staff is the bonus!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Dr. Pfaeffle repaired my injured elbow in the most professional manner from the first office visit to my full recovery now.I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery.

recommendation

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I would certainly recommend Dr. Pfaeffle to any one suffering from carpel tunnel. He took time to talk tome and lessen my anxiety. He took time to talk to my grand daughter to explain what he did. He came highly recommended and lived up to that recommendation. I used my fingers the same day with no pain. I still have to have a followup visit. I have complete trust in Dr. Pfaeffle. He took time to explain the what he was going to do in surgery. He even took time to relieve my anxiety. ..great bedside manner. I had carpel tunnel and the day of the surgery I was able to move my fingers without pain or numbness. I would recommend Dr. Pfaeffle to anyone facing this problem. i

Posted on June 30th, 2017