Dr. Hugo E Polanco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo E Polanco?

Doctor is not responsive and changes treatment plans arbitrarily

I have serious medical conditions and have worked out a treatment plan with several specialist over the course of the past 15 years. I just moved to Delray and Dr Polanco was recommended to me. I need a primary care physician to coordinate my care and to write the monthly Rx that the specialists have worked out. I gave my complete medical history and offered to see local specialists to confirm the treatment plan i had in place. He said he was comfortable with it and would provide the Rx. the next month he started to change quantity and strengths of a vital medication with no consultation of warning. I have tried over the course of a month to contact him but he refuses to call me back or provide the necessary Rx that a team of specialists have worked out for me. Now I am out of medication and he still refuses to provide the treatment I need. Stay away from this doctor!

Great Dr. Great bed side manner. Spends time with his patients. Sometimes the wait is long but you can be assured that when its your turn, he does spend time listening and treating. He treats my whole family even without insurance and has a reasonable rate. He truly cares for people and their health . The only complaint I have is that the girl at the front desk needs to be a bit more welcoming and when you leave a message for the Dr. , she has delay in getting it to him. The nurses are also wonderful, very welcoming and friendly.

HE ATTENDED ME A WHILE BACK AND I WASNT ABLE TO GO BACK WITH HIM DUE TO MY FATHERS HEALTH AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS BUT HE WAS ALWAYS KIND ENOUGH TO REFILL THE RX THAT HE HAD PRESCRIBED TO ME,SINCE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE,I HOPE HE CAN UNTIL I CAN GET INSURANCE IN NOVEMBER,VERY KIND AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR!!!!