Dr. Hugo O Rosero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo O Rosero?

dedicated

far and few between but this doctor goes above and beyond for his patients treats them as if they were his own family member regardless of situation hands down one of the best new York has to offer.

Patient

Dr. Rosero is a very kind and intelligent person, Both he and his entire staff are most professional. I have already recomended Dr Rosero to another heart patient, Also The entire Beth Israel Hospital Medical Departments displays the same caring business that I found with Dr. Rosero.

AMAZING!

Dr. Rosero, I never got a chance to thank you for the amazing care you gave me nor the amazing care you gave my Dad. Your heart is made of GOLD!!! With all MY HEART.....I Thank you for your kindness and amazing bed side manner. You are brilliant!!!!! Five Star Dr for me! Continue your ART and keep making people smile ....I'm still smiling :) and so is my Dad ! Thank you !!!

Excellent Cardiologist

My father was recently hospitalized and at that time he was recommended to see Dr. Rosero. I am so grateful b/c Dr. Rosero has been most caring with my father & very knowledgeable towards his health issues. I have been so delighted with the level of care that he has received that I/we are switching from his longtime cardiologist to Dr. Rosero.I highly recommend Dr. Rosero.

Very considerate, compassionate, understanding, diagnostically bright

Dr. Rosero should be recognized as a very good and compassionate doctor that along with all these traits also is very clinically smart. He always listens to all your problems even if their even if they have nothing to do with his specialty. His staff is also the nicest group setting one can have when you go to a doctors office, they treat everyone like family. Absolutely a graet place to go.

Dr. Hugo O Rosero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.