Dr. Hugo Salinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Salinas?

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

DR SALINAS IS THE BEST DOCTOR BY FAR! HE TOOK TIME WITH ME EXPLAINED PROCEDURES I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE. HIS STAFF IS UNDERSTANDING VERY NICE AMAZING AND SUPER HELPFUL. WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER WISH THERE WERE MORE DOCTORS LIKE THIS ONE!

Worst doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2012

After driving forty five minutes with an extremely thrombosed external hemorrhoid and waiting for forty minutes in his disgusting office, I was told by Dr. Salinas that he did not feel comfortable doing a treatment. His rationale was given in his poor grasp of the English language, "I do not a fell da comfortable wid dis procedure because I going on vacation in two weeks." I then calmly explained to him that I was in excruciating pain and that i need him to remove the hemorrhoid because I was not able to function due to the severity of the pain. He replied "I call another doctor for you". Long story short I don't know who gave this hack his medical license. It is obvious that he obtained his degree in a third world country and has no clue about medicine, he did not even provide a diagnosis. He did not tell me if it was external thrombosed or internal prolapsed. When I asked him, he replied "I don't know fo sho". This man is a poor excuse for a human being and does not care about a human being's suffering. He would rather stand idly and let someone suffer than to preform a simple lance which is preformed routinely by interns in the emergency room. Stay away from this man at all costs, heed this advice carefully as it will save u a truly pathetic experience.

BE CAREFULL!!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

WENT FOR APPOINTMENT, EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED VALID INSURANCE CARD (AENTA) AND FL DRIVERS LICENSE, AND WAS PAYING COPAY FOR EXAM, THEY REFUSED TO EVEN SEE ME WITHOUT GIVING A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!! I WAS TREATED VERY BADLY AND RUDELY BY THE OFFICE STAFF, WHO CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE I WOULDNT GIVE MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, EVEN WITH ID AND INSURANCE! THEY MADE AN ALREADY EMBARRASSING ISSUE A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE WITH NO REGARD FOR PATIENT CARE. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY

Very Nice

Posted on October 27th, 2011

The only complaint I have is that this is a first come first serve basis....like a walk in clinic. Office staff is great even if you call to ask questions. The doctor is also super nice and seems to be very caring.

Posted on September 14th, 2017