Dr. Hugo Toro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Toro?

Posted on January 11th, 2016

The doctor was fantastic, but the office staff could not have been more rude. Will be finding another doctor.

Bad service

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have consulted Dr.Toro only once. We just obtained our insurance and I was very excited to have my head doctor. When my husband tried making an appointment they told him the wouldnt have an opening for a long time. And apart from this the man working at the front has horrible customer service and is very arrogant . I felt unwelcomed because of his attitude. One of my friends told me the same thing but i didnt think it would be this bad . He is losing patients because of this issue.

review

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr has a very interpersonal touch, along with a sound medical background. I would recommend him to anyone, and i have. he takes care of buainess. 4star rating

office visit review

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Del Toro has a very Good Manners , one day he called me asking why i loose appointment's he let me know many things about mi treatment I totally ignore , now I understand where I am , Where he wants me to go , and How to do it

Office staff was rude and inconsiderate.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Disappointed

Posted on May 17th, 2011

After 6 years without insurance, I was very excited to get myself checked out. Unfortunately those hopes were dashed by Dr Toro who after spending a solid 30 minutes with the pt in the room next to me gave me all of 8 minutes. I asked for a full physical with it having been so long since going to the doctor and had a couple concerns specific. 1 being my ear which goes muffled; the Dr told me it was swollen in my ear and to use saline solution. 2 my lower abdomen has been bothering me for quite some time. He listened to my lungs and heart, felt my stomach, and told me they were going to draw blood and would follow with the results. When asked about the stomach pain he said I had soar muscles. The whole time the Dr. would not look me in the eye and under 10 minutes later he was done with me. 6 years without a Dr and that is the investigation I got... Also with my numerous follow up calls for a referral to further investigate my stomach pains, I was told they would call back, and now it goes strait to voice mail. Do more investigating to find the right Dr is my recommendation.

Great Service

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I am going to Dr. Toro for 2 years now and I am really happy with the ease of setting appointments and also the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Toro.

A caring and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Toro for over a year now , my husband a little longer. We are so satisfied we have found a doctor that has been well trained, professional yet still compassionate to our needs as patients.He has treated my husband for a chronic condition with the same professionalism as my serious and sometimes complex medical issues.When it is warranted, Dr Toro can refer you to a specialist if needed....my experience with these referrals has been excellent as well. It seems vital for Dr Toro that his patients are ALWAYS be taken care of with excellence even if he is just the referring doctor.

Posted on October 24th, 2017