Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hui B Chang MD
Dr. Hui B Chang has 3 locations
12815 Heacock St
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
750 W Olive Ave
Merced, CA 95348
Dr. Hui B Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hui B Chang has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
15 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Hui B Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hui B Chang's office for more information.
12815 Heacock St Moreno Valley, CA : (951) 601-6174
750 W Olive Ave Merced, CA 95348
14305 Meridian Pkwy March Air Reserve Base, CA : (951) 251-7461
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hui B Chang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.