Dr. Steve H Jin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steve H Jin?

5 Star Doctor...-1 Star staff.

Excellent cardiologist and great bedside manner. I would recommend him 100%! Unfortunately, he has a very Very unaccommodating office staff. They are not helpful and wouldn't even consider making another appointment until the $60 balance was paid (It ended up that it was in the mail they hadn't opened over the Holidays! The front office was very defensive and interrupted me many times while I tried to explain my need. (1st initial"C") I asked the nurse if she would pass on a request to the Dr. She said I don't THINK he can help you Reluctantly after I said " if you're not 100% sure can you pass on the information>' she (first initial "A") finally agreed she would mention it to the Dr.

Dr. Steve H Jin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.