Have you seen Dr. Huiying A Gu?

I recently switched to Dr. Gu for my daughter, I honestly just looked at reviews from other parents, like myself, and picked her. My daughter got a 104 temperature today we called Dr. Gu and spoke with her not a sectarian but Dr. Gu. She told us to immediately bring her in and from there on, 5pm to 8:15pm, she was there for our family. We had a x-Ray done, blood drawn and got her temperature down also the results read within 3 hours. She was great. Thank you so much

Wonderful Experience!

I recently moved from out of town and dreaded having to change my daughters doctor. But was pleasantly surprised to find such a caring informative Doctor! The first time I called was a Friday night around 8 in hopes the recording would give the hours of operation and what do you know the doctor picked up! Wow that is dedication, she asked what the issue was and informed me the office was open on Saturday & to come on in. Wonderful all the way around.

Dr. Huiying A Gu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.