Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy
Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ramamurthy is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. Dr. Ramamurthy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 30
I've been seeing Dr Murthy for quite a long time. He is very professional, very personable, he listens to what you're saying instead of brushing you off like you don't know what your own body is doing, if he feels there is a problem he will explore all possibilities to find an answer, he's just very good and I would definitely recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ramamurthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAffiliates In Womans Care, 1450 Parkside Ave Ste 20, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.