Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy?

I LOVE Dr. Murthy!!!!! He really cares about you! He treats all the women in my family ... knows family info on all of them like childrens names, spouse names etc .... I love that about him!!!

Dr. Murthy and his staff are clinically competent & provide professional, compassionate care. I've been a patient for over 25 years.

Excellent Doctor, my pregnancy was very difficult he was very helpful took great care of me and my baby.

Excellent doctor

I've been seeing Dr Murthy for quite a long time. He is very professional, very personable, he listens to what you're saying instead of brushing you off like you don't know what your own body is doing, if he feels there is a problem he will explore all possibilities to find an answer, he's just very good and I would definitely recommend him.

Dr. Hullur R Ramamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.