Dr. Huma F Pandit Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Huma F Pandit?

Best Psychiatrist in Hinsdale

She will listen to you and actually care for you . My depression has lifted since she put me on the right medication. She looks at you as a person and not some guinea pig and explains the treatment plan so well. I am lucky to have found her and will recommend her to my family and friends.

My anxiety is gone for the first time

She put me on the right medication and I am a different person now, available for my children and husband and enjoying life.

Dangerous! Avoid!

This physician made at least 3 poor decisions including telling us to just stop taking a particular medicine rather than tapering which met with terrible results. She did y even seem to care about the poor results! Avoid this doctor!

helped our son

Thanks to Dr Pandit, my son has a new life. She put him on the right medications guided us during the hospitalization process and helped stabilize him.He has been seeing her for 2 years now and is going to start college in fall , a dream impossible if he was not on right medications. We are very fortunate to have found her and having such a positive impact on our son's life

Wonderful experience

I have seen Dr Pandit for 3years now and feel she has excellent bedsides manners.She is very thorough ,responds to emails and has helped through a lot of tough times .i am stable now and would recommend her to my friends and family anytime.

A Very Unfortunate Two Years

Dr. Pandit regularly took at least twenty minutes after our scheduled appointment to call me back. She never took vitals or looked at any papers from my physicals, and therefore did not know about my low blood pressure and prescribed me a blood pressure medication for sleep. Every time I entered her office and spoke about the problems I was having, she seemed to hardly be listening to me, and when she told me what she was going to change in regards to meds it felt as though she had made those decisions before I even walked into the room. Multiple times I was taken off meds that were effective for me, only to have her up the dosage of other meds for seemingly no reason. Speaking to Dr. Pandit was incredibly uncomfortable and her manner felt very judgmental and strict- it always felt as though she was suspicious of me. I rarely spent more than ten minutes with her, with her asking me the most basic questions with more or less no follow up to my answers. Overall, I felt that the meds I was prescribed over the course of my two years with Dr. Pandit were even less effective than the ones I had been on before I came under her care, if not detrimental. I would not recommend Dr. Pandit. A very bad experience overall.

Dr. Huma F Pandit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.