More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Huma Siddiqui has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Wait time was varied depending on how busy the office was but Dr. Siddiqui was always so caring, gentle and thorough with my kids when we were seen I never minded waiting a bit longer to be seen. My kids love her. She always took the time to sit down and address my concerns. One of my daughters has eczema and when she was first diagnosed Dr. Siddiqui sat down with me for as long as it took to explainthe condition and its treatment. When we have sick visits she usually calls in the next day or so to see how things are going. With the state of helath care today a doctor like that is a rare find! Unfortunately she graduated from the residency program earlier this year and i'm not sure where she moved after that. Dr, Klein ( the head doctor of the clinic) is great though and melissa ( the office nurse) along with the other nurses are extremely helpful and polite.
Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Saint Francis Hospital
Dr. Huma Siddiqui accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Huma Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.