Dr. Humair Mirza Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Humair Mirza?

I had Mirza as my heart Dr for years love him if he hadn't moved i would of kept him

Patient

Dr Mirza has been my Cardiologist for the past 7-8 years. At all times he has been very caring and someone I felt totally comfortable with. He also shares his valuable time with both myself and my husband explaining the situation as well as the alternative treatment measures. It will be very heart breaking to see him leave Kentucky for other pursuits. May GOD bless him and enrich him, wherever he may go.

great care

Dr. Mirza was very thoughtful and was willing to explain what he was looking for. I didn't feel rushed when asking questions. He made me feel as thought he cared about my well being and was willing to work with me to find out what was wrong.