Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Humaira Sadiq
Dr. Humaira Sadiq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Humaira Sadiq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Humaira Sadiq has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Humaira Sadiq has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
No problem with the doctor or nurses, it is the front office staff who are the problem. I try to get my prescription renewed, then they call a couple days later and say the doctor just talked to me, when I hadnt talked to her in 9 months, then they say my tests are high, when I had them redone and they were normal. They either had the wrong chart or were just not intelligent enough to read it. They insisted they were right and I was wrong. Then finally I got them to admit they were wrong.
27 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Humaira Sadiq accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Providers, 6331 N Fresno St Ste 104, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Humaira Sadiq, MD - Internal Medicine in Fresno, CA, in this video.
Dr. Humaira Sadiq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.