Dr. Humara S Gull Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Humara S Gull?

High Five For Dr.Gull

Dr. Gull is awesome she is very compensated. She has a caring heart for her patients. Dr. Gull takes her time too listen. She is very professional. She has an outstanding staff they are so friendly and courteous they get things done in a good time frame. Always greet you with a friendly smile. I would highly recommend Dr. Gull too friends and family. Dr. Gull is the best.

They called police on me! Shame on you doc gull

My last update on they treated while I was writing down my reviews when I finished I realize that there is police car behind my car. Police officer came to and asked weather I have appointment with the doc. I told him the entire story and he felt so bad he said three things 1. You should file civil manner law suit 2. Never visit this doc again 3. Go home drive safe with your kids. I appreciate officers kindness. Will never forget this that first they made me unhappy then they called police on me. Shame on you dr gull.

Extremely dis appointmented

I scheduled my appointment a month before and two days before my appointment I called and double check that my appointment is on same date. Lady at reception informed me that I have to come 4 o clock as I am new patient. So I i reached there with my two children at docs office but reception lady said that my insurance is not valid so I called my insurance to check but they everything is fine doc can see me. So I asked the lady to give me paper work as I was filling out the form reception lady said you come tomorrow or a week after as doc have left. It was not even 4 o clock and she left without seeing me. I burst into tears ever felt that dis graced by anyone in my life. I made effort took time out to see doc with my children and doc just left for the day. I am extremely unhappy I don't want to see this doc ever again as they don't have any manners and extremely un professional This is my experience I don't want anything bad for them but I am never ever gonna go there.

Possible fraud going on here

Scheduled for well-woman exam, but during visit, the doctor decided she wasn't going to do preventative visit and charged insurance (and me) for regular office visit that lasted less than 2 minutes. Definitely would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone.

Pleased to have Dr. Humara in our neighborhood

Dr. Humara spent quality time with me. As a new patient, it is important to me that she had complete information.

excellent medical services. imd healthcare office is a wonderful choice if you are trying to find a primary acre provider that also has specialty medical services available at teh same location.