Dr. Humayun Abbas Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Humayun Abbas?

Very happy dr and helpful and answers concerns and questions

Dr. Abbas was instrumental in referring me to the appropriate Dr. who diagnosed me with cancer. Because of his empathy and great listening skills, Dr. Abbas is very qualified in his field. Would refer him without any hesitation.

I went in with chronic bronchitis, and bc I had an accident and I have degenerative disk disease and have had spinal fision from C-1 ~ T--6 and that I had been in An accident and I was having numbness in my legs and the broken disks in my lumbar force my pelvise out. I had a fever and I was treated like a drug seeker when the first words out of my mouth were "I can't take opiates or any other narcotic. I was rushed to the E.R. 3 days after he denied me A REFERAL TO SEE A NUerologyst. I have since had all my MRIs I've ever had done bc he said if I wanted a referill I had to go to Las Vegas and physically get them. So I've done that. I can't get anyone to return my calls I am so frustrated and disappointed that nobody would listen to me and at lease get some tests ordered I have serious neorological damage and I'm completely lost on how to help Myself if nobody will even listen to me!

Dr. Visit

Doctor Abbas is always available when I have medical needs. He is a friend, adviser and knowledgeable doctor

Top Notch Physician!

Dr. Abbas is an outstanding physician, I highly recommend him.

Dr Abass seems to be knowledgeable but he is extremely slow in responding to calls, prescription refills and other sorts of medical needs. His bedside manner is poor. I'm not sure if it's due to a language problem. He seems to have a lack of compassion for his patients. He responses seem to be non-caring and abrupt.

Look Elsewhere