Dr. Humayun A Jamidar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Humayun A Jamidar?

Excellent Dr

Office wait time is excessive.

Good experience going to this physician.

Tests were through and he interpreted/reviewed the results with you.

Excellent Cardiologist

After going to two Cardiologists in the area and not receiving what I believed to be a lack of information about my heart problems. This after after I had been to the emergency room and told I had congestive heart failure. I then looked up Dr Jamidar on line and was impressed with his background. I went to his office and I found him to be very thorough and very pleasant to deal with. He has a very good bedside manner and he made sure I received any required tests to diagnose any heart problems/conditions. He also provided me carefully with all the results and provided needed medication for my conditions. Excellent Cardiologist.