Dr. Humberto Caldera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto Caldera?

NO CONCERN FO THE MENTAL STATE OF MIND

Posted on November 14th, 2017

PATIENT HAS LUNG CANCER. ONE LUNG REMOVED. WAS SCHEDULED FOR CHEMO TWO WEEKS OUT. THEN WAS RESCHEDULED DO TO DR ILLNESS. THEN THE PATIENT SHOWS UP AS SCHEDULED AND IS SENT AWAY BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE INSURANCE APPROVAL. SUPPOSEDLY THEY CALL THE PATIENT AND HER HUSBAND AND LEFT MESSAGES BUT NEITHER ONE GOT ANY MESSAGES. CANCER IS SCARY AND ONCOLOGYY IS USUALL COMPASSIONATE!! I BELIEVE HEALING IS AS MUCH A MENTAL STATE OF MIND AS IT IS PHYSICAL. WHY WOULD YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITHOUT THE INSURANCE APPROVAL FIRST, WHY WOULD YOU SEND THEM AWAY WHEN YOU KNOW THERE ISN'T AN ISSUE WITH THE INSURANCE? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE????? I TRIED TO CALL THE OFFICE BUT THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE TO TAKE MY CALL. I WILL NOW CONTACT THE MEDIA, THEY WILL TAKE MY CALL!!!!

Best choice for Oncologist

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I went to another oncologist and was not happy. Their office was so unorganized and the physician was not compassionate. I felt like I was herded in like a cow. I went to Dr. Caldera and everything was so different. Dr. Caldera made me feel so comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and is an expert in his field. When you have cancer you want someone who is compassionate. You want to know that the physician really cares what happens to you. He helped me through the worst time of my life and still tolerates me now. If you choose this physician I can assure you that you won't be sorry. There isn't a lot of bells and whistles here, just wonderful people who really care about you.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and caring oncologist. The BEST, at what he does.

Caring

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr. Caldera is very caring. A friend recommended him to me after my post breast cancer treatment and I would have liked to be under his care prior to my surgery. He is treating a friend for another serious illness and she is so happy with him and his staff as I am.

ANGELS AT WORK.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

My opinion of DR.CALDERA is very high.The way he care about his patients,is a wonderful feeling to know that you are not just a number,and his staff are great just like him.I thank GOD that i was send to DR.CALDERA.

Posted on July 28th, 2017