Dr. Humberto De Los Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto De Los Santos?

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Best doctor i could find. Went for my last 2 pregnancies and couldn't maje a better chpice. Im glad I changed doctors to him.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. De los Santos took me in as a patient towards the end of My pregnancy when no other Dr would. My delivery experience was beyond great, the hospital staff, the Dr during delivery and the after care was much better than my first experience giving birth. I am so glad he took me in as a patient and highly recommend him if you are looking for OBGYN.

Posted on October 26th, 2016