Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Humberto L Porrata
Dr. Humberto L Porrata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL, with another office in Lake Worth, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Porrata is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center. Dr. Porrata has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Humberto L Porrata has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Humberto L Porrata has the following 9 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Humberto L Porrata has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Humberto L Porrata is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
If cannot give injections and make money tells you have a nice day.
Dr. Porrata is a great doctor but the front desk is so bad that I had to change dictors. you cannot ever get thriugh in the phone and they may or may not return your calls or messages. they treat patients like they are drug addicts and I just could not take it anymore. it is sad toi because once in the exam rooms, everyone there is really nice.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Porrata is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1996
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Humberto L Porrata accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Humberto L Porrata in this video.
Dr. Humberto L Porrata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.