- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Humberto A Rossi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Humberto A Rossi has the following 13 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 2 of 2
There aren't many like him...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humberto A Rossi - Posted on March 16th, 2015
Dr. Rossi is absolutely the best in Massachusetts. I was diagnosed with CLL and was panicked by it. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. R and had been completely put at ease by him. He truly listens to you and answers every question you may have, no matter how small. His friendliness and expertise in his field truly make him worth the 2 hour drive to see him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humberto A Rossi - Posted on March 7th, 2011
25 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1993
Umass Medical School
Dr. Humberto A Rossi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHE CANCER CENTER AT MILFORD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 20 Prospect St, Milford, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Humberto A Rossi, MD - Hematology and Oncology in Milford, MA, in this video.
Dr. Humberto A Rossi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milford, MA.