- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Humera Athar MD
Dr. Humera Athar, MD is a doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Humera Athar has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Humera Athar has the following 20 expertise
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Illness
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Humera Athar Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Humera Athar
Dr. Athar graduated from the Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women in 1994. Dr. Athar works in Livonia, MI and 2 other locations and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Athar is affiliated with Havenwyck Hospital.