This is one amazing boutique medical practice!

I have been a patient for over 4 years and I always look forward to my visits because I consistently receive the best patient experience. She is a remarkable physician and her staff are top notch. Why go anywhere else? Highly recommended.

knows her stuff but not a good fit if you have anxiety

I think she knows what she's doing but she's not sensitive to mental health issues. She lacks bed side manner and basic understanding of what it's like to live with anxiety and other chronic illnesses. I felt traumatized after seeing her because she treated me so poorly. if you don't have anxiety/mental health issues she may be an ok fit but if you do tread lightly.

Exceptional Boutique Practice

Highly recommended. 5 stars!

Excellent Internist

I highly recommend Dr Malik. She reset my health and I have never felt better. Her staff also rocks.

She saved my life. Period.

No other physician, including so many top specialists, that I saw, before Dr Malik, could figure out what was wrong with me. She, on the other hand, did figure out why I was not getting better. My personalized treatment successfully reset my health and I got my quality of life back. She is an amazing provider and all her patients know it.

Best of the best!

Dr Malik is a gem of a Internist despite being well known as a highly reputable Lyme disease provider. She is personable, smart, and an excellent listener. We love her boutique practice because we are never rushed and her staff are cordial and professional. Her unique holistic health care approach is refreshing and is really why we selected her to be our physician. We feel so much better today than when we first saw her. She honestly saved our lives, when others could not, so we are patients for life.

Superb Boutique Practice

We have been her patients for over two years because they take such excellent care of us. They never rush us and we never wait more than 5-10 minutes to see her. She is a one of a kind physician, smart, personable, and compassionate. Highly recommended!

Simply love this boutique practice

Dr Malik rocks. Period. She and her staff provide amazing health care to their patients. We should know since we have been seeing her for over two years. We have referred her to countless others and they too all rave about her. Highly recommended!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Malik is an excellent physician and leaves no stone unturned - very thankful I found her.

One of the best Lyme Docs out there by far!

Dr. Malik saved my life. Period. She restored my quality of life for which I am forever grateful to her for. I was so ill, for such a long time, and only she could figure out what was wrong with me. She is compassionate, personable, and super knowledgeable. She takes all the time necessary with her patients which is what I love about her. She is also the least expensive Lyme Doc in the DMV. Most, if not all, local Lyme Docs charge much, much more than she does.

Dr. Humera E Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.