Have you seen Dr. Humera E Malik?

She saved my life. Period.

No other physician, including so many top specialists, that I saw, before Dr Malik, could figure out what was wrong with me. She, on the other hand, did figure out why I was not getting better. My personalized treatment successfully reset my health and I got my quality of life back. She is an amazing provider and all her patients know it.

Best of the best!

Dr Malik is a gem of a Internist despite being well known as a highly reputable Lyme disease provider. She is personable, smart, and an excellent listener. We love her boutique practice because we are never rushed and her staff are cordial and professional. Her unique holistic health care approach is refreshing and is really why we selected her to be our physician. We feel so much better today than when we first saw her. She honestly saved our lives, when others could not, so we are patients for life.

Superb Boutique Practice

We have been her patients for over two years because they take such excellent care of us. They never rush us and we never wait more than 5-10 minutes to see her. She is a one of a kind physician, smart, personable, and compassionate. Highly recommended!

Simply love this boutique practice

Dr Malik rocks. Period. She and her staff provide amazing health care to their patients. We should know since we have been seeing her for over two years. We have referred her to countless others and they too all rave about her. Highly recommended!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Malik is an excellent physician and leaves no stone unturned - very thankful I found her.

One of the best Lyme Docs out there by far!

Dr. Malik saved my life. Period. She restored my quality of life for which I am forever grateful to her for. I was so ill, for such a long time, and only she could figure out what was wrong with me. She is compassionate, personable, and super knowledgeable. She takes all the time necessary with her patients which is what I love about her. She is also the least expensive Lyme Doc in the DMV. Most, if not all, local Lyme Docs charge much, much more than she does.

My favorite Internist

Just love Dr Malik and her friendly staff. I was referred to her by my specialist a few years ago and I have been seeing her ever since for all my heallthcare needs. She really knows her stuff and how to connect with her patients.

Excellent Internist! Highly recommended!

By far, one of the best Internists in the Mid-Atlantic, if not the East Coast. I have been seen by many Internists in my time, but she is exceptional as is her practice and staff. Bravo!

She is very professional, asks a lot of questions, and actually listens to me. She spends lots of time, is much more empathetic, and much less pompous than most other doctors. Excellent experience and I will highly recommend her to my friends and family.

5+ Stars

Dr Malik is a excellent MD/LLMD/LLMP. Her holistic, integrative approach is quite remarkable and she has helped so many chronicly sick patients, as myself, get better and become well. Best of all, her office visit fees are so reasonable, and she even participates with a few select healthcare plans, unlike other local LLMDs. Well worth it.

Excellent Internist, Terrific Staff

Highly recommended!

One of the best Docs in the DMV

Look no further if you are seeking an exceptional Internist, with superb clinical skills, medical knowledge, and professional experience. Her vast knowledge of complex Lyme disease, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, and Fibromyalgia, combined with her precise clinical diagnosis and treatment skills, earns her 'Super Doc' status in my opinion. Add to that: a charming, positive personality, terrific communication skills, and a compassionate physician - a genuine 'people' person. My spouse and I have been seeing her for years because she has taken such excellent care of us. Her new practice, in McLean, VA, is terrific and her staff is quite professional and courteous. They really go out of their way for their patients. Highly recommended!

Dr. Humera E Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.

Dr. Humera E Malik Is this you?