Dr. Humeraa Qamar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humeraa Qamar?

Not a fan

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Qamar came highly recommended to me by several friends that took all their children there. She took care of my baby when she was in the hospital for being born with jaundice. She took care of her while she was recovering from jaundice outside the hospital. She kind of struck me as someone that loved children, but didn't love them enough to acknowledge them as she would her own children. I needed for my daughter to be seen one day and she was out of the office, so I saw Dr. Juan Del Rio instead. He is AMAZING!!! Such a contrast to how Dr. Qamar treated my daughter. Dr. Qamar wasn't bad, but she wasn't good either. She didn't really spend much time with my daughter; not like Dr. Del Rio. Dr. Del Rio is the only reason this review gets a 3 star. I'd give him 5 stars, but Dr. Qamar and a few of the staff members leave a lot to be desired. Dr. Del Rio treats my daughter like a princess. He's always so nice to her and always smiles at her and tries to make her feel comfortable, even though she's excessively shy. When she cries, he tries to comfort her. You can really feel the love this man has for children. It shows on his face and his demeanor. He's an excellent doctor. Raphael at the front is nice. He's very professional. Ebony at check out is horrible. She has a major attitude problem and I can't stand dealing with her. She acts as if you're inconveniencing her. If you want to act that way, go to McDonald's where you can get away with it. Don't do it at a CHILD'S doctor's office. Shayla the nurse is AMAZING!!! Even though my daughter cries from being shy, she's always so patient with her and always so kind to her. That Indian nurse that works there is HORRIBLE!!! But the sad part is that no matter how many complaints the office gets about her, nothing will be done because she's Dr. Qamar's best friend, so said one of the staff. I do not care for her at all!!! When my daughter had to have shots, she gave me vague instructions on how to hold her, and then snatched her from me and threw her in my lap, which made my daughter cry even more. When she went to give her the shot, she stuck the needle in, pulled it out, then stuck it back in right next to the spot she stuck to begin with! She doesn't know crap!! I asked her how much Tylenol to give, she just threw some Tylenol papers at me and told me to follow that. That woman needs to be fired and shipped back to India. Other than that, the staff is really good at getting my daughter in when she needs to be seen and Dr. Del Rio and Shayla and Raphael need to go into a separate practice together. It would be such an enjoyable experience. All the 5 stars are for those 3.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. A QAMAR MD. DOCTORS AS ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT.EXCEPT FOR THE LONG WAITS BUT THAT IS BETTER NOW .HE HAS BEEN CONCERNED ABOUT MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND HAS SENT ME TO VERY QUALIFIED DR.S HE IS A VERY HARD WORKER.

GREAT DOCTOR GREAT STAFF

Posted on May 12th, 2013

My 3 kids go to her ... .and shes awesome.. and she has such a beautiful office and family ... her nurses are so sweet ... my favorite nurses are Shayla and Ebony. my son always flirts with them too .. ... Theres only one nurse i cannot stand her name is Bonita.. and she doesnt give two craps about people .. thats why I ask Shayla if I can always have her and she said yes

Office Review

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr.Qamar, Credentials are Impeccable! Rare today do you find a Doctor that normaly would have an office along Park Ave in Manhattan here in Ocala. The parents here should consider themselves blessed. This Doctor is a Yale graduate...Yale is an Ivy league school, and is one of the top three Universities in the country. That being said, I Find the Office and patient rooms to be well designed, pleasant, inviting, and friendly. Staff is basically friendly and polite. I would rate staff a 7.5 out of 10 (sometimes seem a little cold or inpatient). The patient rooms a 10 out of 10 and outside waiting room 9.5 out of 10. As for the doctors appearence 10 out of 10( After multiple children I have seen some winners) medical Knowledge a easy 10 of 10. Time spent with patient and parent 5.5 out of 10. The Doctor could engage in bit more down to earth conversation. Seems a bit rushed as Im sure she can be. I highly reccomend this Doctor and would go no where else.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Friendly and professional staff.Friendly,extremely knowledgeable and kind doctor.Great bedside manner. My kids love her. Would highly recommend Dr Qamar to all.

Treated like Cattle!!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

If the general idea that your child is just a number then this is the office for you!... Office staff are rude & act like they are doing you a favor when answering problems! good luck if they call you back when they say they will! Dr. doesn't explain or take the time with you to let you ask any questions! She's in to big of a hurry to get to the next patient! will never bring my children back to this office

What an amazing office

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Staff is efficient and courteous.Dr Qamar is an extremely friendly, kind lady who always spends a lot of time with us and has never misdiagnosed my child. Thank you!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Extremely friendly office. Staff is very courteous.Dr Qamar is very thorough & professional.My kids love her.We wont go any where else!

My kids love her!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Qamar has been courteous, concerned, and thorough concerning my children's health. My son and my daughter do not want to change physicians as Dr. Qamar makes them feel "human" and not just a number. As in any pediatrician's office, there is a wait; it is the nature of the business. I would not want the doctor rushing through my child's appointment simply to stay on time. She's professional, knowledgeable and kind.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Our first and only visit consisted of a rude receptionist who basically ignored us. Followed by an ok nurse and a Dr. that didn't listen and seemed in a hurry. Then when we decided to go to another pediatrician the office refused to fax the paperwork. Said they couldn't put it in the mail for a week. They were rude to our new doctor's staff while they were trying to get us an appointment. Took 3 weeks for them to mail the paperwork. They don't care about their patients. They were mad we were switching. Terrible experience. Know someone else with similar experience. Don't go there.

Posted on May 10th, 2017