Dr. Hummayun Ismail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hummayun Ismail?

Mrs.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Ismail, is a good Doctor, takes time and answers all questions but office staff needs training on patient information. Wait time is almost 2 hrs,, office not very clean. Would never go back. He is losing patients due to inaccurate office help.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Ismail is a great doctor, I have been going to him for years and took my mother to him for years. He always takes whatever time I need with him and answers any questions I have on a level I can understand. He's extremely caring for his patients. Dr Ismail is the one doctor I never "dread" going to see.

First class Dr. and Staff !

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Dr. Ishmail and his staff are excellent! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Super Nice - Concerned Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Dr Ismail is one of my favorite people I know. He spends the time he needs to with you and is genuinely concerned for your health.

There is a reason he has a MBA

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I had 4 appointments with Dr. Ismail. He spent a total of <20 minutes with me...TOTAL. His office billed my insurance company almost $1000; plus I paid $180 co-pay. The final straw is that I waited over an hour in his waiting room while he took patients ahead of me. I approached reception and all they said was "WOW". I left after an hour. The office called me two days later and started the conversation saying that they had me scheduled for a follow up appt. I told them no. then they said they needed to schedule an appointment...No apology. I'll never go back. I wouldn't waste your money there either. Choose someone else that doesn't have a MBA next to his name.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Best doctor ever!

Posted on May 6th, 2010

All I can say is that. I had questions on why I was not getting well . He spent only ten minute with after I had waited almost 50 minutes to see him. I had showed up on time to his office. Very busy and understaffed, as his associate had informed me.Dr. Ismail was litereally walking away from be to get to his "next priority", as I was asking questions. Made me feel like he had no time for me. I am still not well.

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Ismail puts "care" into healthcare. He is professional and conscientious, but it is also assuring to feel that he cares about the person whom he is treating

Posted on June 13th, 2017