Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hunter Addis Jr
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal MedicineMethodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Addis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
North Central Baptist Hospital
Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX
Livingston Regional Hospital
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hunter Addis Jr's office for more information.
4411 Medical Dr San Antonio, TX : (210) 614-5400
Locations & Directions4411 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.