Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hunter A Mckay has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Do not go to this doctor if you are a woman. I experienced a trauma that has haunted me all my life. Was given an uroscopy in his office and he dilated my urethra. It was excruciating. He and his staff left me on the table to clean myself up and went to lunch! I left the exam room and found a dark office. I could barely drive home. I later found out that because I had interstitial cystitis that I should never have had the procedure without general anesthesia. And to this day my urethra is mangled. This was the most traumatic experience I have ever had at a doctor's office due to his ignorance and insensitivity. My husband called him to find out what had happened when I arrived home with bloody underwear and he pretended nothing had happened.
Dr. Mckay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Hunter A Mckay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Polyclinic, 840 SE Bishop Blvd, Pullman, WA
Dr. Hunter A Mckay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pullman, WA.